Tomato and Herb Pasta
This delicious, yet simple pasta dish is brought to life using a Knorr Mixed Herb Flavour Pot. When combined with garlic, shallots and tomato, it creates a mouth-watering midweek feast.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 300g penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 shallots, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 500g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 Knorr Mixed Herb Flavour pot
- 100ml water
- 25g freshly grated Parmesan cheese/or Parmesan curls
- Cook the pasta according to pack directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and gently cook the shallot and garlic for 2-3 minutes until soft. Add the cherry tomatoes, tomato puree, Knorr Mixed Herb Flavour Pot and water. Bring to the boil, cover then simmer for 15 minutes until the tomatoes are soft and you have a sauce. Season to taste.
- Drain the pasta and add to the tomato sauce.
- Serve with parmesan to garnish