Crunchy Chicken Nuggets
Chicken nuggets are usually a firm favourite with kids – and our secret ingredient gives these ones a fantastic flavour and, of course, a satisfying crunch. Great for dipping in tomato sauce, barbecue sauce or even mayonnaise.
- Recipe serves30
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 500g chicken or turkey breast cut into bite size pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 150g dry breadcrumbs or cornflakes, crushed
- 2tbsps grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ Knorr Chicken or Vegetable Stock Cube, crushed
- ½ tsp dried oregano or thyme
- 1tbsp olive oil for baking sheet
- In resealable plastic bag mix breadcrumbs, crushed stock cube, herbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Toss the bag to blend the coating ingredients well. You can use a rolling pan to make the coating finer.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture and place in a bag.
- Shake the bag to coat the chicken pieces evenly with the crumbs. Place the nuggets in a single layer on a lightly greased shallow baking sheet. Bake for 15–20 minutes at 220°C, 200°C fan, Gas Mark 7. Serve warm or cool accompanied by dips.