Chicken Kebabs are a tasty option year-round and are especially nice during barbecue season, when you can cook and enjoy them outside. Serve with boiled wild rice.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 500g diced chicken
- For the Chicken Rub:
- 1 Knorr Stock Cube
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 1tbsp tomato puree
- 1tbsp clear honey
- ½tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
- For the Salad Salsa:
- 60g cucumber, diced small
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1tbsp fresh coriander
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- Mix the Knorr Chicken Stock Cube with the oil to make a rub for the chicken. Add the tomato puree, honey and chilli flakes if using and mix together.
- Add the chicken to the marinade and stir so it’s evenly coated.
- Share the chicken between 4 kebab sticks.
- To prepare the salad, mix together the cucumber, tomatoes, spring onion and coriander with the lemon juice and set aside while you cook the chicken.
- To cook the chicken, grill for 6–8 minutes on each side or until cooked. Serve on a rice of your choice and top with the salad salsa.